Authentic Zuni "Bolo w/ Shriner's Insignia" by Artist Wilford & Lena Quandelacy GJ-2344
A handsome Zuni bolo with a Shriner's Insignia" by Artist Wilford & Lena Quandelacy (W&LQ) in traditional Zuni colors. The bolo has a clasp so you can move the center piece up or down to accommodate where you want the center piece to sit. The piece is stamped by artists.
Materials & Measurements:
- Genuine .925 Sterling Silver
- Genuine Leather
- Genuine Mother of Pearl, Red Coral, Black Jet & Turquoise
- From the tips of the bolo to the center fold is approximately 22" Long
- The center piece is approximately 1 3/4" T x 2 3/4" W at the widest point
- The silver tips are approximately 1 3/4" Long
- All leather straps are much longer than depicted in the picture so we can show the tips with the center piece.
(Color and Matrix may vary due to monitor settings, lighting and natural properties of each stone)