Traditional Navajo Handcrafted Sonoran Turquoise Cuff Bracelet BB-2235
This is a Navajo handcrafted cuff bracelet that features a stunning piece of Sonoran Turquoise as a centerpiece. Sonoran Turquoise is some of the prettiest turquoises and is currently very popular in Native Jewelry. This bracelet is a traditional Navajo design all set in Sterling Silver.
Materials & Measurements:
- Genuine Sonoran Turquoise
- Solid .925 Sterling Silver
- The bracelet fits wrists 6.5" to 7.5"
- The Stone, including the silver bezel, measures approximately .25" x .25"
- The bracelet weighs approximately 5 grams
(Color and Matrix may vary due to monitor settings, lighting and natural properties of each stone)