Navajo Made Red/Orange Spiny Oyster Concho Leather Belt GJ-BLT-0004
This Navajo made leather concho belt is truly one of a kind. This belt has 10 conchos, each containing 17 pieces of spiny oyster shell set in sterling silver. The spiny oyster shells are cut into circles, rectangles and ovals and delicately placed around a large center stone. The black leather belt is waiting for you to punch your own holes into it and truly make it your own.
Materials & Measurements:
- Solid .925 Sterling Silver
- Genuine Spiny Oyster Shell
- The entire Concho Belt measures approximately: 53" long
- The buckle Concho (1) measures approximately: 3" by 3"
- Each Additional Concho (9) measures approximately: 2 1/2" by 2"
(Color and Matrix may vary due to monitor settings, lighting and natural properties of each stone)